Earlier this week, we were eager to announce our plans to expand to most of South Asia and Australia. We will enable enterprises to comply with the most current data privacy standards such as Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and the various data privacy and residency regulations in Indonesia, Malaysia and the broader SEA region. TripleBlind will initially be available through the ASEAN Financial Innovation Network (AFIN) API Exchange (APIX) Marketplace, a global cloud-based platform that enables financial institutions and fintech companies to discover one another on a curated global marketplace, design experiments collaboratively and deploy innovative solutions quickly at a lower cost. We have also joined the APIX Global Fintech Marketplace where a member can ideate on business problems and search for pre-built solutions.
Additionally, to drive TripleBlind’s expansion into the Asia-Pacific region, we’re excited to announce that we brought in Alvin Tan as Director of Business Development, APAC. Alvin has nearly a decade of experience developing, executing and managing sales and business strategy in Asia, Australia and the U.S.
“Total worldwide data is expected to swell to 175ZB by 2025; the sheer volume of untapped data in the Asia-Pacific market has the power to create unprecedented growth opportunities for businesses around the world,” said Tan. “TripleBlind’s next-generation cryptographic, efficient and scalable data privacy and virtual clean room solution allows Asia-Pacific financial institutions and healthcare companies to stay compliant with different regulatory standards by preserving privacy and security of raw data.”
We look forward to the future as we extend our technology capabilities to different parts of the world working with different enterprises. We believe the opportunities TripleBlind has unlocked are endless. Just to name a few potential possibilities, we allow the ability for:
- Fintechs to source data from competitive financial institutions to develop better financial crime detection algorithms.
- Enabling insurance companies to develop more inclusive underwriting algorithms using the most granular data about a person without violating privacy.
- Enabling banks to work with fintechs in a completely zero-trust manner, ensuring that the terms of the partnership agreements are provably enforced.
- Biotech and healthcare AI companies to source richer, more diverse clinical datasets to develop sophisticated AI algorithms while respecting patient privacy.
- Remote hospitals getting sophisticated diagnostic algorithms safely as well as more easily enforce compliance with local and regional privacy standards.
Our announcements don’t stop here, we have much more in the pipeline so be sure to keep tabs either on our website or Twitter and LinkedIn. In the meantime, if you’d like to learn more about TripleBlind’s offerings for the Asia-Pacific market, contact Alvin Tan at [email protected] or on LinkedIn.
We hope you’re having a great start to the new year!