In The News
CDO Magazine, August 11, 2022
Jodi Morton, Global and U.S. Chief Data Officer, KPMG US, speaks with Mitchell Roberts, Director of Product Marketing and Business Development, TripleBlind, about performing her duties at a global scale and security standards for different data.
Medical Product Outsourcing, August 1, 2022
Sam Abadir, Director of Partnerships at TripleBlind, contributed an article to MPO about the ways privacy-enhancing technology (PET) will improve healthcare innovation.
CDO Magazine, June 30, 2022
Data breaches, hefty fines, and reputational risk are often cited by the health care community as the primary deterrents from sharing and collaborating on sensitive information. While HIPAA and HITECH allow information sharing for diagnostic, treatment, and operational purposes, organizations must establish complete trust in each other’s security infrastructures. Otherwise, questions arise surrounding…
Book A Demo
TripleBlind’s innovations build on well understood principles of data protection. Our innovations radically improve the practical use of privacy preserving technologies, by adding true scalability and faster processing, with support for all data and algorithm types. We support all cloud platforms and unlock the intellectual property value of data, while preserving privacy and enforcing compliance with HIPAA and GDPR.
- Data Centric Approach to Data Privacy – Data Centric vs. Model vs. Application
- The Challenges of Data-Centric AI & Why You Should Still Shift to it
- Data-Centric AI Data Quality Framework — Making Data Quality Systematic
- Data To Diagnosis: Top 10 Ways Artificial Intelligence Will Impact Healthcare
- The Importance Of Ai Trism and the Three Steps To Implement It